Reminder for Presenters
- Presenters are required to prepare a hard copy of poster in A1 size (594 x 841 mm).
- Presenters are required to participate in the interactive poster presentation sessions, meet the participants and answer their questions toward respective poster. The rundown of the program is available on the conference website.
- On arrival at registration, presenters will be directed to the location of the display boards. Push pins will be made available at the poster display areas.
- Presenters should put up their posters before 08:50 and dismantle their posters by 17:30. Any poster not being dismantled after the scheduled time will be discarded.
- For other enquiries, please approach the registration counter.
- Continuing professional development and lifelong learning
- Innovative educational strategies in teaching and clinical practice
- Curriculum innovation and development
- Create partnerships, including inter/intra-professional education and global initiatives
- Learning to be compassionate through nursing education
- Promoting and enabling healthier communities
- Healthcare delivery for vulnerable populations
- Translating nursing research into practice
- Achieving impact in research
- Synergizing evidence-based practice through collaboration
HKCERN CONFERENCE 2023
15 April 2023
15 April 2023
Deadline for abstract submission: (31 March 2023)
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- All abstracts should be submitted using the online submission form available at the conference website.
- All abstracts should be submitted in English.
- Authors should indicate the most appropriate sub-theme for their abstracts.
- The abstract title should clearly describe the content of the abstract.
- Each abstract should be limited to 300 words, covering the following sections:
- The use of tables, graphs or images is not allowed in the abstract.
- The names of the presenting author and co-authors and their affiliated institutions/ organisations should be listed. The presenting author should be clearly indicated.
- Once the abstract is submitted, changes, corrections or rewording will not be allowed.
- Individuals may submit a maximum of two abstracts as the first author, but there is no limit on co-authorship.
- The submitted abstracts should meet standards of English language used for professional publication. The Scientific Subcommittee reserves the right to reject abstracts that do not meet the standards.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Subcommittee of the Conference. The abstracts must be original work and contain original material. If an abstract is for reporting a research study/ project, whether the study/ project is in progress or completed must be clearly stated in the abstract. Each abstract will be reviewed based on its originality, relevance, scientific rigor and clarity.
Receipt of abstracts will be acknowledged through email. All submitting authors will be notified of the decision of the Scientific Subcommittee by 5 April 2023. The Scientific Subcommittee’s decision about abstract is final. The presenting author of the selected abstract will be required to register for the conference.