Deadline for abstract submission: (31 March 2023)
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Criteria for Abstract Selection
- All abstracts should be submitted using the online submission form available at the conference website.
- All abstracts should be submitted in English.
- Authors should indicate the most appropriate sub-theme for their abstracts.
- The abstract title should clearly describe the content of the abstract.
- Each abstract should be limited to 300 words, covering the following sections:
- The use of tables, graphs or images is not allowed in the abstract.
- The names of the presenting author and co-authors and their affiliated institutions/ organisations should be listed. The presenting author should be clearly indicated.
- Once the abstract is submitted, changes, corrections or rewording will not be allowed.
- Individuals may submit a maximum of two abstracts as the first author, but there is no limit on co-authorship.
- The submitted abstracts should meet standards of English language used for professional publication. The Scientific Subcommittee reserves the right to reject abstracts that do not meet the standards.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Subcommittee of the Conference. The abstracts must be original work and contain original material. If an abstract is for reporting a research study/ project, whether the study/ project is in progress or completed must be clearly stated in the abstract. Each abstract will be reviewed based on its originality, relevance, scientific rigor and clarity.
Receipt of abstracts will be acknowledged through email
. All submitting authors will be notified of the decision of the Scientific Subcommittee by 5 April 2023. The Scientific Subcommittee’s decision about abstract is final. The presenting author of the selected abstract will be required to register for the conference.